HVAC Sales/Comfort Consultant
Who we are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in the San Francisco Bay Area. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
The big task
You will listen to the needs of our customers, working with them to determine the best new equipment to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
Key sub tasks
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about [Your company name here] and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What we offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Tri-Valley. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of you and 50% your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad and access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
- You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Barker Heating & Cooling.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Barker Heating & Cooling by visiting www.callbarker.com. When you are ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer